KISS Classy Nails - Be-you-tiful, Long. Keep Calm & Stay Classy - French Nails with a modern flair in trendy yet sophisticated lengths and shapes you love!
- Classy nails are a collection of flawless, wearable, everyday false nails with a new take on French designs!
- Kit contains 28 Nails, Pink gel glue (2g), a Mini file, a manicure stick
- False nails come ready to wear; no polish required; they‚Äôre waterproof, they have a smudge-free gel finish that stays perfect, and no nail polish drying time is needed
- French Nails with a modern flair in trendy yet sophisticated lengths and shapes you love!
- KISS fake nails are super easy to remove, and they don't damage your natural nails
ABS Plastic - Made in China. Glue: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, BHT, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1)-Made in Korea
PREP: Clean nails with polish remover and wash hands thoroughly with soap; select the correct size nail for each finger and set aside in order. Nails are sized by number, noted underneath nails.
1. Apply glue to the back of the artificial nail.
2. Apply glue to the natural nails.
3. Align with cuticle, gently press on & hold for 5 seconds.
EXPERT TIP: Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure adhesion, and extend wear.
REMOVAL: Trim & file surface to disrupt protective top coat. Soak nails in acetone polish remover until soft. Wipe off softened nails & glue. Do not force or pull nails off
Cyanoacrylate, Danger, Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Keep out of the reach of the children. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. In case of eye contact, wash immediately with plenty of water. Seek medical attention if irritation persists. Use in a well-ventilated area. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES, MOUTH, AND SKIN. Eyelid bonding: consult a physician. Skin bonding: soak and ease apart gently. Not for use in the area of the eye.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.