Mr. Clean antibacterial multi-surface cleaner cuts grease and removes grime. Get a powerful clean and a great scent with this multi-purpose cleaner. use diluated only. Mr. Clean kills Salmonella enterica and Escherichia coli in 10 minutes. Effective against Gram-negative bacteria only.
- Cuts through 100% of dirt, grease and grime
- Mr. Clean multi-purpose cleaner works all around the house! Use on everything from linoleum, to tile and finished hardwood floors, to toilets and bathtubs, and even garbage cans
- Great for use on sinks, counters, stoves and more!
- To clean floors/dilute cleaning: Mix 1/4 cup per gallon (1/2 bucket) of water. Usually no need to rinse
- Tough cleaning jobs: Pour directly on tough soil or on sponge. Wipe and rinse
- Finished wood: Use diluted only
- Disinfecting (hard, non-porous surfaces): Apply full-strength product on the surface and let stand for 10 minutes before wiping. For highly soiled areas, clean before following disinfecting directions.
Use it all around the house to clean linoleum, tile & hardwood floors, toilets and bathtubs. Outside, this all-purpose liquid cleaner and cleaning solution is perfect for garbage cans, doors and more.
Safety Warning: Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Not for carpets or aluminum surfaces. A rinse is required for surfaces in direct contact with food. Not for use on food contact surfaces including dishes, glassware, cookware and utensils.
- If in eyes, hold eyes open and rinse gently with water for 15-20 min. If wearing contacts, remove lenses after first 5 min., and continue rinsing. If irritation persists, call a physician
- If swallowed, drink 1-2 glasses of water and call a physician or poison control center (product contains alcohol ethoxylates) - do not induce vomiting unless they tell you to do so. Have the product container or label with you when calling or going for treatment
- Storage/disposal: Store in a cool place. Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Wrap container and put in trash or offer for recycling if available.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.