This repairing conditioner strengthens and heals damage. A creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey and proposes. It helps prevent split ends and breakage.
- Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Conditioner formula is blended with Honey known to Replenish, and Propolis & Royal Jelly known to Nourish and Repair
- Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Conditioner with Royal Jelly, Honey and Propolis extracts is paraben-free, gentle for everyday use and is enriched with a natural blend
- Honey for Hair is prized for its healing properties, Honey is believed to be one of nature's most soothing ingredients and is also a natural humectant, meaning it helps maintain hair‚Äôs natural moisture
- Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Conditioner with Royal Jelly, Honey and Propolis extracts is a creamy, lush formula that brings to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and prevents split ends and breakage
- For every blend, there‚Äôs Whole Blends, Hair Care blended with purpose, Because when the right ingredients come together something beautiful happens, We believe in the power of blends because Blended Makes us Better
1067793 ps10 aqua/water/eau, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, amodimethicone, mel/honey/miel, argania spinosa kernel oil, potassium hydroxide, royal jelly, glyceerin, trideceth-6, aloe barbadensis/aloe barbadensis leaf juice, alcohol, propolis extract, isopropyl alcohol, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, cetrimonium chloride, benzoic acid, ci 15985/yellow 6, ci 19140/yellow 5, parfum/fragrance, coumarin, limonene, benzyl alcohol, benzyl salicylate. f.i.l. #d181000/1.
After shampooing, apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair from root to tip. Gently work through hair, then rinse. For extra care, indulge in our Repairing mask treatment.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.