- Easily and effectively remove warts in as little as one treatment
- #1 Pharmacist recommended brand
- It‚Äôs the same method that doctors use, but can now be done in the convenience of your home
- Max freeze precision tip targets the wart and not the skin
- Safe to use on kids age four and up
- The easiest over-the-counter way to remove warts
- Boosts the lowest freezing temperature for the longest duration among the leading brands
- Provides protection for surrounding health skin while delivering cryogen to where it's most needed
- Unlike other leading brands, the precision tip applicator is attached to a handle that allows for an easier, more controlled application of the cryogen
Canister Contains: Dimethyl Ether, Propane, Isobutane.
Safety Warning: Extremely flammable. Contents under pressure. Misuse of this product may result in burns and scarring of healthy tissue or blindness. Keep away from fire or flame. Do not smoke while using this product. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 degrees F. Store at room temperature away from heat. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on children younger than 4 years old. Do not use if your are a diabetic, have poor blood circulation or have been diagnosed with a blood conditions affected by extreme cold. Do not use on the face. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid inhaling and use only in well-ventilated areas. Do not ingest. For external use only. Use only as directed. If you are not certain whether the skin condition is a wart, consult your physician before using this product. Always use the applicator when applying the product. Do not spray gas directly onto skin. Canister should be used only in combination with the applicators provided. Use one applicator for each wart. Do not reuse the applicator.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.