Q-tips Cotton Swabs are ideal for a multitude of applications, from putting on makeup, to caring for babies and pets, to cleaning electronics, to crafting art projects. Q-tips are made of 100% cotton tips and flexible paper sticks, and they have the most soft cotton at the tip, from the end of the stick to the top of the swab. Light and portable, these cotton swabs can go just about anywhere you do. With numerous uses in and out of the home, Q-tips Cotton Swabs are a versatile staple of everyday life.
- Q-tips cotton swabs are ideal if the task requires a soft touch
- Q-tips cotton swabs are made with 100% pure cotton and have 50% more soft cotton at the tip than any other swab
- The firm paper stick gives gently under pressure, while a special adhesive secures the cotton to the stick
- Q-tips cotton swabs are made with 100% natural materials, unlike some other cotton swab brands
100% Pure Cotton
- Q-tips cotton swabs have a wide variety of uses including beauty, applying/removing/touching-up cosmetics, household cleaning, arts & crafts, pet care, baby care, cleaning collectibles, painting, car detailing, model building, first aid, and more
- Use Q-tips cotton swabs for all your beauty needs. Get every detail right, from your nails, to your lips, to your face. Perfect for touching up nail polish, lipstick & lip gloss, eye liner, and DIY projects like manicures
- Q-tips cotton swabs are great for cleaning electronics, dusting between the keys on computer keyboards, and cleaning out phone ports, they can also help keep you safe from battery corrosion on motherboards and hard drives
- Q-tips are handy for arts & crafts projects, DIY with Q-tips, apply glue to models, build your own creations, or paint without brushes, Q-tips are great for adult lifehacks too, like DIY nail art, or getting zippers unstuck
- Q-tips are delicate enough for sensitive jobs like baby & pet care, clean around your newborn‚Äôs belly button, between your baby‚Äôs toes, or around your baby‚Äôs nose, pets need gentle care too - don‚Äôt forget your cats & dogs
Safety Warning: Do not insert swab into ear canal. Entering the ear canal could cause injury. If used to clean ears, stroke swab gently around the outer surface of the ear only. Keep out of reach of children.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.