Get a flawless-looking complexion with Neutrogena Clear Coverage Flawless Matte CC Cream. Available in 34 natural-looking shades, this color-correcting cream makeup from a dermatologist-recommended brand provides full, matte coverage, designed to mask imperfections and even skin tone. The mattifying foundation was developed by a dermatologist for acne-prone skin and is formulated with niacinamide (b3) and is hypoallergenic, free of oil, fragrance, parabens, and phthalates. This breathable formula feels comfortable on the skin, blurs the look of discoloration and redness, and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth Neutrogena Clear Coverage Matte CC Cream, Porcelain 2.0, 1 oz
- 1-ounce tube of Neutrogena Clear Coverage Flawless Matte CC Cream in Porcelain 2.0 tone for full coverage and a flawless-looking complexion
- Developed by dermatologists, this oil-free mattifying CC cream is specially designed to help mask skin imperfections and even skin tone
- Formulated with niacinamide (b3), this color-correcting facial makeup comes in shade Porcelain 2.0 and offers full, matte coverage on the skin
- The perfect addition to your daily beauty routine, the color correcting cream makeup is hypoallergenic and free from oil, fragrance, parabens, and phthalates
- The Neutrogena line of Clear Coverage CC Cream offers flawless, matte coverage and comes in a variety of shades
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(Trimethylsiloxy) silylethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Tribehenate/Isostearate/Eicosandioate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides, Mica May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Hydroxide
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.