Aqua Glycolic Face Cream gently removes the dead skin cells from rough, dry, sun-damaged skin; smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and helps restore proper moisture balance.
- Mederma AG Face Cream gently removes the dead skin cells from rough, dry, sun-damaged skin
- Smooths the appearance of fine lines and imperfections; and helps maintain proper moisture balance
- Contains hyaluronic acid known to help skin retain moisture and plump the appearance of aging skin
- Mederma AG products provide the exfoliating benefits of glycolic acid in a gentle, pH-balanced cleansing and moisturizing system for the entire body
- This Advanced Dry Skin Therapy line is: Hypoallergenic, Free of added perfumes and fragrances, Soap-free (resulting in minimum irritation), Non-comedogenic, Dermatologist recommended
Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetyl Ricinoleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hyaluronate Sodium, Ammonium Glycolate, Ceresin, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sorbitol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Trisodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation occurs, wash product off, discontiune use and consult a physician. Sunburn alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possiblity of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.