Telescopic original mascara enhances your lashes with intense length and unique lash by lash separation. The flat side of the patented flexible precision brush lengthens lashes up to 60%, while the comb side of the brush precisely separates lashes for a better look.
- Uiquely formulated mascara for dramatic length. With carbon black, mascara delivers 2X more intensity than our black shade
- The Flexible Dual Precision Brush utilizes a flat side to lengthen lashes up to 60 percent and a comb side to precisely separate and coat each lash
- The smooth formula applies easily and evenly to each lash without clumping, and when you're ready to remove, comes off with soap and water
- The patented brush and dramatic formula enhance your lashes with intense length and unique lash by lash separation
- Fragrance-free, ophthalmologist-tested, allergy-tested, and suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Stearic Acid, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax) (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal), Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Amino Methyl Propanol, PEG 40 Stearate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, BHT, Polyquaternium 10, Panthenol, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides) (Iron Oxides), CI 77266 (Black).
Place brush at base of lashes and gently sweep up to tip.
Safety Warning: To safeguard L'Oreal purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute mascara with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated, or infected. Consult a physician promptly.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.