Dr. Teal's Gentle Epsom Bath is specially formulated to create a relaxing bath time experience for your kids. This hypoallergenic formula combines Pure Epsom Salt, known for its ability to soothe skin and growing bodies, with Melatonin, a natural hormone that helps regulate sleep and wake cycles. Calming essential oils and nourishing Coconut Oil help your kids wind down from the day.
- Dr. Teal's Gentle Epsom Salt Soaking Solution helps create a relaxing bath time experience to help your child wind down
- Lavender and Chamomile help promote relaxation while Melatonin helps regulate sleep and wake cycles
- For an added relaxation be sure to combine with our Kids 3-in-1 Sleep Bath with Melatonin Essential Oils
- Our bags feature a VELCRO Brand enclosure to make resealing your Epsom salts easier, quicker and sturdier than ever
- Made in the USA, Hypoallergenic/Dermatologist tested, free of parabens, phthalates, dyes and never tested on animals
Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Fragrance (Parfum), Ormenis Multicaulis Extract (Chamomile), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Decolorized), Sodium Bicarbonate, Melatonin.
Safety Warning: Hot or warm soaks should not be used by individuals with diabetes, except on advice of physician. Individuals with lactose intolerance or other milk related allergies should not use this product except on the advice of a physician. For external use only. Do not ingest. Use only as directed. Keep out of the reach of children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.