Wet Brush, The Wet Collection includes brushes and combs that are perfect for detangling wet hair. You can use them on wet, damp or dry hair! They make a great styling tool for anyone in the family! Color coded for the entire family. Women, men and children will love the results of these ultra strength styling tools. The comb features an integrated pick that allows for volume and lift. Guaranteed not to break, extremely heat resistant. Soft, rubberized non-slip grip for a secure, comfortable hold. The unique, soft, flexible, nylon brush bristles create an entirely new brushing experience!
- Soft flexible IntelliFlex bristles detangle hair with ease
- Ergonomically designed handle provides stylists with a comfortable grip that makes this brush a stylist's best friend
- Perfect for men, women and kids with all hair types
- Great for hair extensions and wigs
- Works great on wet and dry hair
- Super soft IntelliFlex bristles
- Detangle hair with ease, even when wet
- For any kind of hair, thick, curly, or straight
- Great for extensions and wigs
- Works on wet and dry hair
IntelliFlex bristles are made of a proprietary technology of Nylon 66 that are coated with our special formula epoxy tips.
Use this brush to detangle your hair, whether your hair is wet or dry. Gently work out kinks, starting at the ends of your hair. Brush through completely after all the knots have been removed, to de-frizz.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.