- Total Effects Advanced Creamy Face Moisturizer Formula fights 7 signs of aging in 1 easy step for younger-looking skin
- Vitamin-rich formula hydrates to nourish, replenishing skin's moisture barrier
- 7 benefits in 1: replenishes moisture, evens skin tone appearance, enhances brightness, visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes the look of pores, restores firmness
- VitaNiacin Complex II, with vitamins C & E, exfoliate to enhance skin’s natural self-renewal process for healthier looking skin, while antioxidants defend against surface free radicals
- Fragrance-free, oil-free: will not clog pores, fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula.
Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Bht, Zinc Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
Smooth on clean face and neck. For best results, use daily.
Safety Warning: Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse Well With Water.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.