- Leaves skin clean & moisturized
- Safe & effective perineal cleanser
- For convalescent & hospital bathing
- Feel Clean and Refreshed Without Water.
- Leaves skin clean, moisturized and odor-free.
- Ready to use absolutely no water necessary.
- Contains no alcohol - Means no dryness.
- Ideal for convalescent & hospital bathing.
- Safe, effective perineal cleanser.
- Gentle on sensitive skin.
- Moisturizes as it cleans.
- Fast, Easy and Convenient Alternative to Traditional Bathing.
- Provides a warm, comfortable patient friendly bathing alternative.
- Easier on the care giver.
- Eliminates slip & fall incidents.
- Less bathing time required.
- Reduces laundry & linen cost.
- Whenever lack of facilities, physical limitation, discomfort or merely fear of bathing occur, No Rinse Body Bath is the solution. It is a companion product of the original No Rinse Shampoo, approved by thousands of hospitals.
Used by NASA astronauts on all space shuttle flights.
Deionized Water, Triethanolamine Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid
Apply directly to skin or wash cloth. Massage to lather and towel dry. Leaves skin thoroughly cleansed and odor-free with virtually no residue.
Perineal Cleansing: Use as a safe, non-irritating perineal cleanser that eliminates offensive odors without rinsing.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Do not use in the eyes. If skin irritation or sensitivity occurs, discontinue use.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.