Legal pads are great for your lectures, business seminars, personal notes, journals, and just about any purpose that requires you to jot things down. They come with smooth writing surfaces, and rigid chipboard backs for stability while writing. They are sturdy, durable, perforated for easy removal, and come with several books housing lots of pages for all writing needs. They come with smooth writing surfaces, and rigid chipboard backs for stability while writing. Additionally, they are sturdy, durable, perforated for easy removal, and come with several books housing lots of pages for all your writing needs.
Best Cambridge Legal and Writing Pads
The best writing pads are the ones that come with top-notch paper quality and thickness. These pads can bear inks of different types from different pens and writing materials without bleeding through from behind.
Another thing to look out for when searching for the best writing pads is the stiff chipboard rear, which has to be sturdy to enable you to place them on just any surface and write with. You can use them on your laps, on the desk, or just anywhere without looking for extra support.
Types of Cambridge Writing Pads
We've got in store various kinds of writing pads for your writing needs. Whether it's just a writing pad you want, a legal pad, or a writing pad with rules, and formats, we've got them all for you. The pads come in different sizes depending on which size you're looking for. Some of the sizes include:
- 5" X 8" junior size
- 8 and a half X 11" legal pads
Features of Cambridge Writing and Legal Pads
- Stiff-back cover for stability when writing.
- Perforated for easy removal.
- Wide ruled, quad ruled, and special legal rule for legal writings.
- Varying color and styles.
- Come in 70 sheets, 80 sheets, and 140 sheets.
- Wire-bound for rigidity.
Benefits of Using Writing Pads
Getting one of these writing and legal pads from Cambridge can afford you the following benefits:
- Cambridge writing pads are used for writing and jotting things wherever you are.
- They are handy and easy to carry about -even in handbags for ladies.
- You don't have to keep stressing your memory to remember things since you have a writing pad to remind you.
- They are durable and can be used for a very long time.
- You can share notes with friends and share your knowledge from the writing pads by tearing them off without ruining the entire book.
- Never miss out on important information anymore because you don't have handy writing material, get all the information you need to be stored in a mobile writing pad, which you can use on the go.
How to Choose a Writing Pad
When choosing a writing pad, you have to consider the following:
- Size: If you're going to be writing on the go, you need something more portable and flexible that you can bag.
- Sheets: If you're going to be keeping a journal or taking lectures with it, you need at least 80 sheets and above.
- Cover: For whatever purpose you'll be using a writing pad for, it has to come with a rigid cover.