Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar combines classic Dove cleansers and 1/4 moisturizing cream in an unscented, hypoallergenic bar that‚Äôs gentle enough for sensitive skin. Dermatologist recommended and suitable for daily use, it can be used as a hand soap, gentle facial cleanser and body soap. Proper sensitive-skin care depends on having a cleanser that truly cares for your skin and won‚Äôt dry it out like an ordinary soap can. Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar effectively washes away bacteria, nourishes your skin. Washing with regular soap can cause skin to feel dry and tight. What makes Dove different? It‚Äôs the combination of gentle cleansers and moisturizing ingredients that help to nourish skin. With unscented, hypoallergenic cleansers and 1/4 moisturizing cream, Dove Beauty Bar can be used as a face cleanser, as well as a gentle cleanser for your body and hands, leaving you with instantly soft skin and lasting nourishment. The secret to beautiful skin is moisture, and no other bar soap hydrates skin better than Dove. That‚Äôs because Dove isn‚Äôt a soap; it‚Äôs a Beauty Bar. At Dove, our vision is of a world where beauty is a source of confidence, not anxiety. That‚Äôs why we are on a mission to help the next generation of women develop a positive relationship with the way they look‚Äîhelping them raise their self-esteem and realize their full potential.
We are committed to a landmark new initiative as part of our 2025 commitment to reduce plastic waste‚Äîreducing more than 20,500 tons of virgin plastic yearly by making the iconic beauty bar packaging plastic-free globally, launching new 100% recycled plastic bottles and creating a new refillable deodorant format that radically reduces plastic use. As one of the largest beauty brands in the world, we are revealing a commitment to tackle the global beauty industry‚Äôs plastic waste issue.
- GENTLE ON SENSITIVE SKIN: Effectively wash away bacteria and nourish your skin with Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar. With its unscented and hypoallergenic formula, it gently cleanses for softer skin than ordinary bar soap.
- MILD AND MOISTURIZING: Help maintain your skin‚Äôs natural moisture barrier and hydration with this beauty bar for women‚Äîideal to use as a gentle face cleanser and body soap for sensitive skin.
- #1 DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED: Formulated with mild cleansers and ¬º moisturizing cream, Dove moisturizing Beauty Bar helps give you instantly soft skin and lasting nourishment.
- GENTLE CLEANSING Lather in the luxurious feel of this beauty bar that won‚Äôt dry skin like other soap can. Gentle enough to use every day as on both your body and your face.
- A FRESH ALTERNATIVE: Fans of shea butter soap and lavender soap might want to try this beauty bar with gentle cleansers to help replenish nutrients, leaving dry skin feeling soft and smooth.
- REDUCING WASTE: 20,500 tons of plastic saved yearly by creating plastic-free packaging on our beauty bar, 100% recycled plastic bottles in our lotion and body wash, and a refillable deodorant format.
Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Oleate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
CAUTION: AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. RINSE THOROUGHLY WITH WATER. IF YOU EXPERIENCE DISCOMFORT, PLEASE DISCONTINUE USE.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.