Our micro setting brush is the key to completing any look. A perfectly controlled dusting of product. Ideal for setting powders or highliting powders/creams.
- Real Techniques Setting Brush was designed in cooperation with pro makeup artists Samantha and Nicola Chapman, ensuring that your makeup has a pixel-perfect, professional finish; a versatile brush for setting, highlighting, blending, applying blush, etc.
- Cruelty free; synthetic bristles are less prone to breakage than natural hair brushes, they're non-porous and don't trap or absorb product, making the brush easier to keep clean, allowing for smoother, more even application, and saving you time and hassle
- Real Techniques Setting Brush bristles are UltraPlush and smooth; the soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light; our setting brush is useable with any makeup product; each of our brushes are labeled for easy reference
- Each brush head is custom-cut to the perfect shape, allowing for precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish; the brush handle is finished with a metallic pink color, to correlate with our color-coded Real Techniques brush system
- Through Real Techniques, women all over the world are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves as well, with the approachable expertise, friendship, & expert tools from Sam & Nic; welcome to the Real Techniques Community, and get behind the look
When applying highlighter smooth on to the brow bone, cheek bone, down the nose and on the chin to illuminate areas on the face.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.