Travel in style with their favorite characters! These Disney Minnie Mouse Take. Sippy Cups are durable enough to use over and over, yet affordable enough to treat as disposables. Snap-on, valve-free, spill-proof, interchangeable lids are easy to clean, while translucent sides let you see how much drink remains. A magical (and handy!) solution for your little Disney fan.
- Durable enough to use over and over, yet affordable enough to treat as disposables
- Lovable Disney characters
- Snap-on lids are valve-free to make cleaning easy. Age - 9 months and up
- Lids are interchangeable with most other Take & Toss products
- Dishwasher safe; BPA Free
- To use: If shaken or squeezed, drips or leakage may occur. After multiple dishwashings, spill-proof performance may deteriorate. If child holds cup upside down, a few drops may come from the spout. Do not use with carbonated beverages or juices that contain pulp
- To clean: Wash before initial use. Dishwasher safe (top rack only) or wash in warm water using mild liquid soap. Rinse thoroughly with clear water. Do not boil
Safety warning: Do not boil. Do not use with hot liquids that may result in burning. To prevent injury, do not allow child to walk or run while using cup. Prolonged contact with some liquids, other than water, may cause tooth decay. Travel cap is not intended to be used as a teether.
Please retain this packaging for future reference. Keep all packaging away from children.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.