Each Lansinoh Breastfeeding Starter Kit contains a 7g tube of Lansinoh Lanolin cream for breastfeeding, newly improved Lansinoh breast pads for breastfeeding, Lansinoh TheraPearl 3-in-1 Gel Therapy Pack, and Lansinoh LatchAssist Nipple Everter. Full of new mom essentials, this is a great present for nursing moms.
Lansinoh has been helping moms and babies get a good start to their new lives for over 35 years. We offer a variety of baby essentials including Lansinoh Lanolin nipple cream, organic nipple cream, Lansinoh breastfeeding pads, washable nursing pads, Lansinoh breast milk storage bags, manual and double electric breast pumps, nipple shields, plastic and glass baby bottles, and other therapy products.
- Get the best start- Everything a mom needs to successfully begin and continue breastfeeding.
- From the #1 breastfeeding brand in the US- A great breastfeeding kit for new and experienced moms full of breastfeeding essentials for women.
- Breastfeeding Essentials- Contains the #1 doctor recommended nipple cream and the #1 brand of disposable nursing pads in the US.
- With Therapearl Therapy Pack- Provides therapeutic relief for the most common breastfeeding ailments.
- Includes Latchassist Nipple Everter- Draws out flattened nipples for an easier latch.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.