- Nasal aspirator features hospital-style, bulb syringe design
- Over-insertion guard for safety
- Easy-clean plug
- Age Grade: Birth and up
Child should be reclining, with head elevated slightly.
- Wash before initial use; (see below).
- Compress bulb to expel all air.
- Keeping bulb compressed, insert tip into baby's nostril.
- Note: over-insertion guard will help prevent inserting tip too far. (Mucous membranes are sensitive.).
- Release bulb slowly to draw mucus from nostril.
- Remove tip from nostril and expel mucus by squeezing and releasing bulb.
- Repeat as necessary.
Pull open plug on base. Dishwasher-safe (top rack or utensil basket only). Or wash in warm soapy water. Squeeze and release bulb several times to flush interior thoroughly. To rinse, repeat in warm clear water. Drain and dry. Do not boil.
Safety Warning: This product is not a toy. Do not allow children to play with it. For home use only.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.