L'Oreal Paris' True Match Super-Blendable Original Foundation launched nearly fifteen years ago as an innovator in bringing shade-matching technology to foundation makeup. True Match's mission was to develop shades that matched each person's unique skin tone. Over a decade of research was conducted to formulate the 45 true-to-you shades in the range. The formula is super-hydrating and provides medium coverage and with a natural finish that's so blendable it's like you can't tell where your foundation ends and your skin begins. True Match goes beyond matching skin tone, to matching skin's undertone; light to dark and warm, neutral and cool undertones for a true-to-skin result. Formulated with Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E, Titanium Dioxide Broad Spectrum SPF 17, True Match Liquid Foundation helps to keep skin looking radiant and healthy. It's free of oils, fragrances and won't clog pores.
- Packaging May Vary. What you receive may not be what is reflected on site.
- Shake well before using. Apply directly to face with fingertips or sponge. Blend in an outward motion as needed.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Keep out of reach of children.
- 45 shades span light to deep and warm, neutral and cool
- Hydrating formula, Medium coverage, Natural finish
- Shades match each person's unique skin tone and undertone
- Pure color pigments provide a true-to-skin shade match
- Formulated with Pro-Vitamin C5 and Vitamin E to keep skin healthy and radiant, Broad Spectrum SPF 17
Titanium Dioxide (2.76%).
Apply directly to face with fingertips or sponge. Blend in an outward motion as needed.
Shake well before using. Sunscreen/Makeup
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Keep out of reach of children.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.