- Take your lashes to paradise with our 1st mascara that delivers voluptuous volume and intense length in just one coat
- Soft wavy bristle brush with over 200 bristles catches every lash and holds the maximum amount of formula for a dramatic volumizing effect
- Silky smooth formula glides on evenly and easily to deliver a full lash fringe that's feathery soft with no flaking, no smudging, and no clumping
- Women surveyed in a consumer test for Lash Paradise Washable Mascara agreed- 91 percent saw intense and volumized lashes and 87 percent saw more beautiful lashes, as well as a 98 percent increase in length
- Easy to remove with soap and water - ophthalmologist-tested and suitable for use with sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
G787980 Ingredients Aqua / Water / Eau Paraffin Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille Synthetic Beeswax Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 Polybutene Cetyl Alcohol Steareth-20 Glyceryl Dibehenate Steareth-2 Phenoxyethanol Hydroxyethylcellulose Acacia Senegal Gum Tribehenin Caprylyl Glycol Glyceryl Behenate Sodium Dehydroacetate Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil Hydrogenated Palm Oil Disodium Edta Butylene Glycol Sodium Laureth Sulfate Silica Tetrasodium Edta Potassium Sorbate Bht [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides Ci 77007 / Ultramarines ] B195342/1.
Place brush at base of lashes and gently sweep up to tip. Removes easily with soap and water.
Safety Warning: To safeguard L‚ÄôOreal Purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute mascara with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated, or infected. Consult a physician promptly.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.