The BIC Round Stic Xtra Life Ballpoint Pen is a dependable favorite that offers performance and value, making it the #1 selling Ballpoint Pen in the US. Great for daily use at home, school, or the office, this pen writes 90% longer on average than Papermate InkJoy 100 Ball Stick Pen. It features a versatile 1.0mm medium point that creates vivid lines and has a reliable tungsten carbide ball point that spreads the ink smoothly and evenly, making this pen ideal for a variety of writing applications from note-taking to doodling. The flexible round barrel rests comfortably in your hand, while the translucent barrel shows the remaining ink supply, so you know when you're running low. BIC Round Stic Xtra Life Ballpoint Pens are non-refillable.
- #1 Selling Ball Pen Source: The NPD Group/ Retail Tracking Service/ U.S. Actual Unit Sales (Retail & Commercial Combined)
- Writes 90% longer on average than Papermate InkJoy 100 Ball Stick Pen (Paper Mate and InkJoy are trademarks of Newell or an affiliate. Newell has not sponsored or approved and is not affiliated with this BIC branded product.)
- Flexible round barrel for writing comfort
- Reliable tungsten carbide ball spreads ink smoothly and consistently
- Translucent barrel shows the ink level
The product descriptions and instructions provided by vitabox.com are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by vitabox.com for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Unit Count||10 Count|
|Number of Packs||1 Pack|
|Key Attributes||Writes 90% Longer|
|Product Type||Ball Pen|
|Product Line||Round Stic|
|Product Line||Xtra Life|