- 20-count pack of Children’s Benadryl Allergy Chewables in grape flavor are specially formulated to provide temporary relief of allergy symptoms caused by hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies
- This allergy medicine for kids contains 12.5 mg of diphenhydramine HCl per dose, an antihistamine that works to help alleviate children’s allergy symptoms so they can start feeling more like themselves
- From the brand moms turn to first when they first treat their children’s upper respiratory allergies, this children’s allergy medicine helps your child feel better when they need it most by easing symptoms and providing effective relief for 4 to 6 hours
- Antihistamine for kids is specially formulated to relieve allergy symptoms caused by hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies including runny nose, sneezing, itching of nose or throat, and itchy, watery eyes
- Children’s chewable allergy medicine is available in a tasty, kid-friendly grape flavor and comes in a convenient, chewable tablet to give your child’s allergies a time out
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg (antihistamine).Crospovidone, D&C red no. 30 aluminum lake, D&C red no.7 calcium lake, dextrose excipient, ethylcellulose, FD&C blue no.1 aluminum lake, flavors, gum arabic, hydroxypropylcellulose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sucralose, sugar spheres, tartaric acid.
Take every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.;adults and children 12 years and over-1 to 2 capsules. Children 6 to under 12 years-1 capsule;children under 6 years-do not use this product in children under 6 years of age. Other information. Store at 59 to 77F in a dry place. Protect from heat, humidity, and light. Do not use if carton is open or blister until broken. See side panel for lot number and expiration date.
Do not use:
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glan
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.;Keep out of reach of children.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by vitabox.com are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by vitabox.com for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Unit Count||20 Count|
|Number of Packs||1 Pack|
|Key Attributes||Chewable Tablets|
|Product Type||Chewable Tablets|