Shower time is self-care time. That is when you get the chance to take care of yourself and come out feeling squeaky clean! You don't just lather your body in soap and rinse out, do you? This is where bathing accessories come into play. They help you to do a bit more in maintaining personal hygiene, so you go through the day smelling clean and fresh. Brace up because almost everyone you come across will be asking how you keep your skin so clean and exfoliated.
Best Bathing Products
There're dizzying arrays of bathing accessories out there, but some of the best bath & bathing accessories are those that get the job done while being easy to use. Quality bathing accessories will have you feeling like a pampered royalty. Your face is not left out as there are facial sponges specifically designed for your face.
Types of Bathing Accessories
- Bath & Body Brushes: are revitalizing and refreshing. They give your fresher skin by getting rid of dead skin cells and smoothing rough areas. They help plump up your skin so, it appears glowing and young.
- Bath Loofahs: are used for cleaning the skin (when applied with soap to lather up), exfoliating of the body and face, and revitalize blood circulation while bathing or showering.
- Bath Sponges
- Body Exfoliating Gloves: help scrub off dirt and dead skin, leaving you clean after bathing. Additionally, they help hinder back and chest acne, stimulate blood flow, and radiates the skin.
- Hair Drying Towels soak up moisture without plucking or pulling off your hair strands. They aid your hair drying without breaking your hair because of the materials they are made from.
- Shower Caps have several benefits, part of which is protecting your hairstyle during bathing, reducing breakage, and protecting your hair treatment.
- Lotion and Cream Applicator: for applying cream and lotions to your back.
- Foot Scrubber: to slough unattractive corns and calluses.
- Exfoliating Back Scrubber: for getting rid of grime and dead skin cells on your back.
- Towel: for drying your skin and face after bathing or showering.
What to Avoid
Avoid using exfoliation sponges designed for tougher skin. Don't worry if your skin is sensitive and can't handle intense exfoliation. Some exfoliation sponges are more gentle than others. So gentle that you can use them every day while enjoying the benefits of healthy, glowing skin.
Using Bathing Accessories
- Before you use your loofah, dampen it with water and then apply a reasonable amount of body wash on it.
- Your sponges should be kept in a clean and dry spot after use to prevent the accumulation of bacteria.
- For best results, use the exfoliating sponge to massage your body in circular motions.
- Shower caps should be dried properly before using next time.
Benefits of Using Bathing Accessories
- A generally healthier, suppler glowing skin.
- The exhilarating feeling of being squeaky clean.
- Better personal hygiene.
- Bathing accessories like the shower pouf help to increase blood circulation.
- The replication of spa sessions in your very own bathroom.
All bathing accessories are within your reach, and you can get yours today from Vitabox. Check out our best bathing accessories categories, and you're sure to find great products that look good and make you look cute.