Abreva Cold Sore Pump is a portable and convenient pump. Treats cold sore/fever blisters on the face or lips. It shortens healing time and duration of symptoms.
Active Ingredient. Purpose;Docosanol 10%. Cold Sore/Fever Blister Treatment Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Light Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sucrose Distearate, Sucrose Stearate.
Adults and children 12 years or over:
- wash hands before and after applying cream
- apply to affected area on face or lips at the first sign of cold sore/fever blister (tingle)
- early treatment ensures the best results
- rub in gently but completely
- use 5 times a day until healed; children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 20 - 25C (68 - 77F)
- do not freeze Press pump completely about 6-8 times to get first dose
Safety Warning: Allergy alert:This product may cause severe allergic reaction. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- wheezing/difficulty breathing
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. For external use only. Do not use:
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
When using this product:
- apply only to affected areas
- do not use in or near the eyes
- avoid applying directly inside your mouth
- do not share this product with anyone
This may spread infection. Stop use and ask a doctor if:
your cold sore gets worse or the cold sore is not healed within 10 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by vitabox.com are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by vitabox.com for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Unit Count||1 Count|
|Number of Packs||1 Pack|
|Key Attributes||Portable Convenient Pump|
|Key Attributes||FDA Approved Medicine to Shorten Healing Time|
|Product Type||Cold Sore Fever Blister Treatment|